Thursday, June 6, 2013

Untitled

Photo



I'm not liking how Country is getting so popular all of sudden, please people don't ruin another genre of music

heart-and-dust:

Silly teenagers….the world existed before you.  Just because you just turned 16 and realized it was a popular genre doesn't mean it has not been since the 70's.  

Mary Poppins: Stoping your incredibly sexist bullshit since...













Mary Poppins: Stoping your incredibly sexist bullshit since 1964!

georgia-dream: close your eyes, huh uh no peeking are you thinking what I'm thinking? Well, I...

georgia-dream:

close your eyes, huh uh no peeking

are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Well, I think so, Brain, but I can’t memorize a whole opera in Yiddish.

Photo



Yup… I have rock salt, #4, 00 and slugs at the ready,...



Yup… I have rock salt, #4, 00 and slugs at the ready, depending on the situation. I guarantee you that No matter what I choose, you will have an unpleasant experience!

heart-and-dust: Taylor Swift on CMT Awards? Guess Katy Perry and Madonna will be up next? At least...

heart-and-dust:

Taylor Swift on CMT Awards? Guess Katy Perry and Madonna will be up next?

At least she’s better than Johnny Reid!

Letti from fast and furious right?



Letti from fast and furious right?

crysomemoar: mbindustries: killmeonceortwice: Le...









crysomemoar:

mbindustries:

killmeonceortwice:

Le pauvre !

100/10

the first half of this is logan so hard

Feeding the chipmunks. He was so excited!



Feeding the chipmunks. He was so excited!

Feeding the chipmunks



Feeding the chipmunks

Suited up and ready to go to the conservation area. My son...



Suited up and ready to go to the conservation area. My son rocks!

While feeding the chipmunks, these came by and wanted peanuts...



While feeding the chipmunks, these came by and wanted peanuts too! Never been this close to a wild Turkey without my Winchester in my hand.

Me and my son feeding chipmunks



Me and my son feeding chipmunks

I need out! Now!



I need out! Now!

They locked me in a room with Grumpy Cat! Worst night ever!



They locked me in a room with Grumpy Cat! Worst night ever!

As much as I admire the resolve…. not where I would whip...



As much as I admire the resolve…. not where I would whip it out.

wreckedblog: aw



wreckedblog:

aw

swirlingflight: berry-pinkslip: theshitpeopletweet: vgkats: s...



swirlingflight:

berry-pinkslip:

theshitpeopletweet:

vgkats:

scoreswayze:

theeyesofapoet:

thatnerdygamergirl:

Shit, I guess I should stop playing games naked then.

^^^

SIGNAL BOOST.

can i get some sources for this because i dont know how much is believable

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2013/05/27/the-five-biggest-problems-with-the-xbox-one/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/28/xbox-one-kinect_n_3347608.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/video-games/Xbox/10087148/Xbox-One-will-track-viewers-TV-habits-and-reward-them-for-watching-ads.html

why did ANYONE think these were good decisions to make. oh my god.

It's like Brave New World and 1984 had a baby.

Holy crap! If this is true, then fuck Xbox!

In my opinionion, rally racing is the purest form of car racing....



In my opinionion, rally racing is the purest form of car racing. I wish it was more popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment