Friday, June 7, 2013

KeyzKiloHz Muzik

GoodMorning wish everyone a blessed a productive day. Are You...



GoodMorning wish everyone a blessed a productive day. Are You out there getting that paper? I know we are. If you about your paper this song is for you check out "Paper Crazy" from Rich$ Prod By Yours Truly KeyzKiloHz one if the tracks of his Up coming EP "Ready To Live"
Listen, Comment, Share
Thanks ✌&❤

New music from my brother Rich$ "Paper Crazy" Prod...



New music from my brother Rich$ "Paper Crazy" Prod By me KeyzKiloHz check it out
Listen👂Like👍 Share & comment ✌❤

Yesterday was Rich$ "Paper Crazy" Day , Now today...



Yesterday was Rich$ "Paper Crazy" Day , Now today what we Have for you is Rich$ "We Up Now" day. Brought to you by KeyzKiloHz 👂listen to this new fire🔥 Hip-Hop. 👇

Another Hard Track from my Cousin another Artist on my team....



Another Hard Track from my Cousin another Artist on my team. Johnnie Bananerrz Ft EK and Pheen Prod By KeyzKiloHz check it out this track goes stupid Hard.

GoodMorning To All My Good People Out There. I Pray For A...



GoodMorning To All My Good People Out There. I Pray For A Blessed And Productive Day For All y'all Out There. It's Friday and "We Out Here chasing this Paper Baby / We Out Here gettin this Paper Baby / Its About This Paper Baby / I Think I'm gone Paper Crazy" listen to this track perfect Friday Vibe. Rich$ "Paper Crazy" Produced By KeyzKiloHz

Listen to PrettyMillz And SweetPiink's...



Listen to PrettyMillz And SweetPiink's "Geronimo" Produced By KeyzKiloHz this track goes H.A.M

This song is so real I love this shit. KMG / Syringe Music...



This song is so real I love this shit. KMG / Syringe Music Johnnie Bananerrz, S.T.D & E-Money come together on this timeless track. Check it out.
"Tomorrow" Prod By KeyzKiloHz

listen!!! New Song From Rich$ "We Up Now" Prod By...



listen!!! New Song From Rich$ "We Up Now" Prod By KeyzKiloHz
listen, Like , Share & comment

New Song From Rich$ "We Up Now" Prod By KeyzKiloHz...



New Song From Rich$ "We Up Now" Prod By KeyzKiloHz
listen, Like , Share & comment

For all the ladies holding there Man down and for the Men...



For all the ladies holding there Man down and for the Men holding there Woman Down this track is for you. Click the link and listen to this New Song From Rich$ "Cuz Of You" Prod By KeyzKiloHz
listen, Like , Share & comment

Click the link and listen to this New Song From Rich$...



Click the link and listen to this New Song From Rich$ "Paper Crazy" Prod By KeyzKiloHz
listen, Like , Share & comment

New Music From My Cuz Johnnie Bananerrz ft EK & Pheen...



New Music From My Cuz Johnnie Bananerrz ft EK & Pheen Produced Bk Yours truly Check
It Out !!!!!

Good Morning wish all y'all a blessed and productive day....



Good Morning wish all y'all a blessed and productive day. listen to my artist Rich$, Johnnie Bananerrz, PrettyMillz & SweetPiink of KMG do they thing on my beats. Like, comment, share

Another Fire Banga from Rich$ & Keyz Produced By yours truly...



Another Fire Banga from Rich$ & Keyz
Produced By yours truly KeyzKiloHz listen Like, Share, comment, ✌&❤

Another Fire Banga from Rich$ & Keyz I Think we the new J...



Another Fire Banga from Rich$ & Keyz I Think we the new J and yeezus.
Yeezus Christ!!!! this track is soo fire
Produced By yours truly KeyzKiloHz listen Like, Share, comment, ✌&❤

Listen to our single "Money" and other beatz Produced by me. KiloHz

Listen to our single "Money" and other beatz Produced by me. KiloHz:

Beats, Our Single, and some videos

Go to ITunes & Download your copy of our Single...



Go to ITunes & Download your copy of our Single "MONEY" Ft KeyzKiloHz Rich$ & Johnnie Bananerrz Produced By KeyzKiloHz

Rich$ @ KMG Studio



Rich$ @ KMG Studio

Listen to"Yoga Flames" Ft KeyzKiloHz, SwayBoogie, SweetPiink,...



Listen to"Yoga Flames" Ft KeyzKiloHz, SwayBoogie, SweetPiink, and my Baby PrettyMillz Produced by KeyzKiloHz

Me and my brother made this song before we had our new little...



Me and my brother made this song before we had our new little babies last summer. Shit turned around since then. Check out "Make It Out" from Rich$ and me KeyzKiloHz Produced by Me
Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment