Thursday, June 6, 2013

TheEmptyCup

egb3rt: Can we talk about how great Victoria secret's new...





















egb3rt:

Can we talk about how great Victoria secret's new models are? [x]

ARE YOU FOR REAL THIS IS REAL THIS IS A REAL THING???

THIS MADE MY MONTH

Not only the models, BUT LOOK AT THE THEME OF THIS NEW LINE. I THINK I'M IN LOVE WITH VS.

THEY EVEN GAVE A LESSON ON RAPE CULTURE AT THE SITE

http://pinklovesconsent.com/pink/pink.victoriassecret.com/before_after.html

Photo





Photo



its-safer-i-stick-to-my-books: uss-special: bowsandbitemarksxo:...





its-safer-i-stick-to-my-books:

uss-special:

bowsandbitemarksxo:

sillygrrrl:

octopuscunt:

minorfallandthemajorlift:

Kiki Smith - Lilith, 1994 - Bronze, silicon, and glass.

"In medieval Jewish lore, Lilith was Adam's first wife.  When she demanded to be Adam's equal, she was evicted from the Garden of Eden.  Lilith flew away to the demon world, replaced by the more submissive Eve.  Smith catches us off guard with Lilith's pose and placement.  Most sculptures receive our gaze passively, but Lilith stares back with piercing brown eyes, ready to pounce."

hella dope

THANK YOU

my mother told me this story over and over when I was little

"Always be Lilith, never Eve"

image

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS JUST FRIGGING READING THIS AS SUPERNATURAL

Photo













seen-the-butcher: unicornkween: While I was filming a video...



seen-the-butcher:

unicornkween:

While I was filming a video forl ELM my cat photobombed.

You can see him in the right corner stretching with me. XD

AH Camilla, do you remember?

What am I remembering?? When did we run around naked together?

lol-post: The dinosaur knows



lol-post:

The dinosaur knows

unicornkween: While I was filming a video forl ELM my cat...



unicornkween:

While I was filming a video forl ELM my cat photobombed.

You can see him in the right corner stretching with me. XD

cervid: Zeki learns English at Shangri-la. (by C.Hill)



cervid:

Zeki learns English at Shangri-la. (by C.Hill)

tearingdowndoors: Untitled | ~ Jonathan ~



tearingdowndoors:

Untitled | ~ Jonathan ~

ANON IS ON BITCHES! Guess who, rug rat :P

geez ill never guess maddy….

How much wood can you chuck?

i would chuck lots of wood if i were a woodchuck who could chuck.

Sup Bitches. Lets get introspective tonight. Where is...



Sup Bitches. Lets get introspective tonight. Where is everybody's brains at? Feel free to complain in my inbox about your problems. Its what I do. solve other peoples problems……

trainingmygirl: eee!  adorable





trainingmygirl:

eee!  adorable

Ask me dirty questions...

I don’t even care anymore.

Photo



Photo



bamalam31: Rugs that look like the solar system





bamalam31:

Rugs that look like the solar system

themineralogist: Pyrolusite (by smulaxx)



themineralogist:

Pyrolusite (by smulaxx)

bijoux-et-mineraux: Brazilian Pink Diamond



bijoux-et-mineraux:

Brazilian Pink Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment