Friday, June 7, 2013

Hello, BrightEyes.

Photo



oms-imjohnlocked: EXCUSE ME SPIRK FANDOM HOW COULD YOU PASS UP ON THE NAME KOCK ?!?!??

oms-imjohnlocked:

EXCUSE ME SPIRK FANDOM HOW COULD YOU PASS UP ON THE NAME KOCK ?!?!??

Photo



Photo

















hipster-rawry: we-arenotsoldiers: brittlepageswornandfaded: my...









hipster-rawry:

we-arenotsoldiers:

brittlepageswornandfaded:

myothertardisistheimpala:

doctorcottrillwho:

matt-smiths-invisible-eyebrows:

image

image

AND YES

THIS IS THE ONE THING I WILL REBLOG ON SIGHT

EVERY TIME

#Rory Williams #Willing to do what must be done

THIS IS ACTUALLY WHY I'M DECIDING TO WATCH DOCTOR WHO PEOPLE

Converting people one sex joke at a time. 

odetoabird: cumber-bitches: cazastrophic: cumber-bitches: how come nobody got pregnant at...

odetoabird:

cumber-bitches:

cazastrophic:

cumber-bitches:

how come nobody got pregnant at hogwarts? i mean come on, surely there was some unprotected hanky panky going on there.

Wizardry.

ahh, makes sense. 

fetus deletus

"‎'Slut' is attacking women for their right to say yes. 'Friend Zone' is attacking women for their..."

"‎'Slut' is attacking women for their right to say yes. 'Friend Zone' is attacking women for their right to say no."

- (via emilyslovestory)

lipstickandcocaine: Got this at work last night, hahah.



lipstickandcocaine:

Got this at work last night, hahah.

What color should we get master?





What color should we get master?

itzaaronomg: sadnesscomeshome: piercingsandink: masslyeffectiv...







itzaaronomg:

sadnesscomeshome:

piercingsandink:

masslyeffective:

spangledmystars:

I can't click my reblog button hard enough

It's not just the ladies who get insecure, it's all of us.  It's a human trait, yo.

reblog this everytime i see it. soooo cute!

reblobbing this again because it's spot on to Ariana.

I need this

skindeeptales: Dead Chicks are Cool



skindeeptales:

Dead Chicks are Cool

*showering*

*showering*
*not hot enough*
*turns knob 1/16th of an inch*
Satan himself pours out of your shower head and licks your back seductively.

Alexxx



Alexxx

karenhurley: Smart ideas for Smarter cities







karenhurley:

Smart ideas for Smarter cities

rapidlybecomingobsessed: I have had anorexia for six years. I...



rapidlybecomingobsessed:

I have had anorexia for six years.

I weigh approximately 84lbs.

Me and this mannequin are very nearly the same size.

Thousands of young girls will walk past this mannequin every day, and to them it symbolises how women are supposed to look.

This is not okay.

did-you-kno: Source



did-you-kno:

Source

Photo



Photo













being able to touch your butthole makes him a very lucky guy

Yup. And he doesn't know how lucky he is that I didn't sock him.

He touched my butthole :|

I hate anything to do with anal. Or my butthole.

But I’ve been so mean to him lately that I let him play with my butthole anyway…

If you don’t think that’s love or some form of compassion.. You cray.

No comments:

Post a Comment