Wednesday, June 5, 2013

JuicyNiquey®

Meek Mill loses real friends… fake ass nigga.



Meek Mill loses real friends… fake ass nigga.

Photo



get yo' plastic surgery… tamar in the Oprah audience...



get yo' plastic surgery… tamar in the Oprah audience in 1998 and tamar in 2012

get your dick hard… get with the experience™!



get your dick hard… get with the experience™!

i've been masturbating to my nigga's cock since...



i've been masturbating to my nigga's cock since yesterday. he said i could show it to the world!

THE CHOCOLAT SUMMER SOIREE hosted by @KEVINFERERE 6/16 @ 11AM...



THE CHOCOLAT SUMMER SOIREE hosted by @KEVINFERERE 6/16 @ 11AM (by Kevin Ferere)

BE FOR REAL

pmb-ent:

IF YOU POST A PIC OF JUST YOUR ASS IN NOTHING BUT PANTIES AND I SUPPOSE TO NOT WANT TO FUCK … I MEAN BE FOR REAL IF YOU POST A PIC LIKE THAT YOU MIGHT AS WELL EMBRACE EVERY MANNISH COMMENT OR INBOX YOU GET … YOU ASKED FOR IT 

"Ask me a question"

"Ask me a question"

- ask.fm/PMBENT (via pmb-ent)

PIC: niggas call them bitches "snow bunnies" when...



PIC: niggas call them bitches "snow bunnies" when they're really polar bears.

PIC: real nigga, gay nigga, what's the difference? they...



PIC: real nigga, gay nigga, what's the difference? they still laugh at you half naked niggas with no female in sight!

Any plans on moving to get your rapper dick?

i need to know HOW to get it. the WHERE isn't the problem. i think the problem is that i'm not barely 18 and yellow/beige skinned. black ass meek mill and his feminine features got caught slipping by some yellow skinned girl who looks 15.

Can I get a pair of ur panties filled with ur pussy juice? :)

sure… even though they might be dry by the time you get them.

I dunno what this means but... woo hoo!

"Ask me a question"

"Ask me a question"

- ask.fm/JuicyNiquey

when are you going to put up videos

maybe a throwback on thursday… maybe. but maybe not. depends on my mood thursday evening.

Photo: shit, i may be a hoe but even i have better home training...



Photo: shit, i may be a hoe but even i have better home training than this. smh…

What would it take for a me to fuck all you want?

be a rapper i wanna fuck.

Photo: Wet pussy? Yup, I got it!



Photo: Wet pussy? Yup, I got it!

Practice makes perfect! #blowjob #oralsex



Practice makes perfect! #blowjob #oralsex

me and my freakiness… always happy to help! ♥ the benefits...



me and my freakiness… always happy to help! ♥ the benefits of being part of the Juicy Niquey® Experience™

No comments:

Post a Comment